Only published on occasion and it is 100% Spam FREE! See News Example here.
Gil Hardy obtained a defense verdict on damages on September 26, 2019, in Nassau County before Judge Brown in the case of Jerome Sharpe v. Gilda Greco (Index No .5133/13).
Copyright © 2020-2021 Scahill Law Group P.C.Site design by Ralph Rosario
A calendar clerk at Scahill Law Group, PC, is part of a team of dedicated professional’s that can handle a high-volume calendar. Under general supervision compile, verify and schedule daily calendars for court appearances of attorneys and perform other administrative duties related to the Calendar Department.
· Experience scheduling Depositions
· Knowledge and understanding of the various court reporting agencies.
· Confirming court calendar, including but not limited to virtual conference, motions.
· Experience using a calendar system, such as a case management system to enter and keep track of all appearances.
· Contact attorneys and/or other parties regarding changes to court dates, including adjournments and cancellations.
· Review calendars to prevent over-booking.
· Interact with court, clients and attorneys on a daily basis.
· Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work: The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words).
· Attention to Detail: Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Time Management: Ability to manage one’s own time and utilize available work time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
· Adaptability: Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
· Dependability: Requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Responsible for handling a large volume of assigned litigation from inception through trial and to ensure all internal case handling and reporting requirements are consistent with the Scahill Law Group Litigation Philosophy and Litigation Management Guidelines. Provide the highest level of legal representation for Scahill Law Group Clients and their insureds. Take ownership of any issue, problem, or error that could impact the company, policyholder, and/or loss participant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.